Our USA Made Waterman Fly Rods will please the most discriminating angler.
Fast action rods, that still have plenty of responsiveness and liveliness. No stiff, dead rod here.
Fast rod tip recovery, allowing for straight line paths and more distance and accuracy when shooting line. Quickly loads with ease for short distance sight casting, while still having enough power to launch a fly into the next county.
Waterman rods are built to withstand the harshest saltwater environments, while still being equally at home in freshwater.
"Effortless" is the word that comes to mind when someone picks up and casts the Waterman for the first time. Each rod is painstakingly built to the highest standards in performance and attention to detail. We use nothing but the highest quality and best performing components available.
Rolled in the USA using some of the lightest and most sensitive graphite materials available.
- Each blank is hand sanded to perfection, to remove extra weight, while not risking damage.
- Each Waterman is fitted with a black anodized 6061-T6, double uplocking reel seat.
- Waterman reel seats are laser engraved with the Mauser logo.
- Both uplocking rings are fitted with delrin washers to prevent reel seat lock-up.
- 4wt Waterman rods come standard with reverse half wells grip.
- 5wt Waterman rods come standard with choice of reverse half wells or full wells.
- 6-12wt Waterman rods come standard with full wells.
- We source only the best quality cork, direct from our farmer in Portugal.
- Our grips use 1/4" rings vs the standard 1/2" to 3/4" rings.
- With 1/4" rings, you'll never have to worry about soft spots or large voids in your grip.
- 4-10wt Watermans come equipped with two titanium stripping guides with NanoLite inserts.
- 12wt Watermans come equipped with three titanium stripping guides with NanoLite inserts.
- The rods are outitted with titanium REC snake guides.
- These guides are light weight, corrosion proof and have the ability to flex under pressre.
- These guides are light weight, corrosion-proof, and have the ability to flex under pressure.
- To us, attention to detail is just as paramount as performance.
- The Waterman rod is is wrapped with deep blue guide wraps with light blue trim.
- Four thin coats of epoxy are applied to each wrap over a 4-day period to give a beautifully.
WATERMAN 486 - 4wt, 8'6", 4pc
WATERMAN 590 - 5wt, 9'0", 4pc
WATERMAN 690 - 6wt, 9'0", 4pc
WATERMAN 790 - 7wt, 9'0", 4pc
WATERMAN 890 - 8wt, 9'0", 4pc
WATERMAN 990 - 9wt, 9'0", 4pc
WATERMAN 1090 - 10wt, 9'0", 4pc
WATERMAN 1290 - 12wt, 9'0", 4pc